Tuesday 15 April 2014

Part II of Interview with Tenterhook

Good Morning (just) Everyone,


How was your weekend? Good,
I hope? 

Today I have Part II of my interview with
Tenterhook! In case you missed the first half,
click here to read it now.

6. In 4 words describe your music.
Ambient folk pop rock


7. What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened whilst performing or before/after a gig?

I am yet to play a show so hoping to see some odd things on the road later this year.


8. Have you got strange hobbies/habits?

I talk to myself a lot. People think I am very strange when walking down the street but I just seem to do it naturally without much conscious thought.


9. Brick Lane or Portobello?

I was brought up on portobello and love it there. Many on my songs were written when I busked there in my old band when I was 16.


10. Lastly, what are your hopes for the future? Are you playing any gigs soon?!
I am putting out an EP at the beginning of summer and going to do a small UK tour in support of that release. However at the moment I am concentrating on my first show which is on the 23rd of April at the Servant Jazz Quarters in Dalston.

Tenterhook's first show is now SOLD OUT!
Good Luck to him and I hope he enjoys it.
If you would like to listen to some of Tenterhook's 
songs, head over to SoundCloud where you can listen
to 'Stereo'. 

Have a nice day,
Poppy x

Ps. My next interview will be with a Swedish band who
sung a jingle for a recent Christmas advert,
any ideas who? 



No comments:

Post a Comment