Monday 28 April 2014

Part II of Interview with The Majority Says

Hey All,

I hope you had a nice weekend.
I wanted you all to hear this song that I
recently discovered (although it is
from a few years back):

"Wake Up" by Arcade Fire
From the album 'Funeral'
It's this really beautiful song that reminds me
of camping in the summertime (idk why!), it was 
also used on the trailer for Where The Wild
Things Are which might help you to understand the
style of the song if you haven't heard it before.
It starts off as this strong rock sound but with soft, angelic melodies. And just when you think it's
going to do one thing it changes into a joyful, 
upbeat rhythm.
It's totally crazy but amazing!!



Next, is Part II of my interview with Swedish 
band The Majority Says

6. In 5 words describe your music.
 I’ll write six words here, since we’re 6 ;) (Whoops!)
Youthful, Playful, Mixed, Melancholy, Ploj, Epic.

7. What is the weirdest thing that has happened whilst performing or before/after a gig? 
Emil locked himself in the tour bus once by accident, we looked for him everywhere and he had 
no cell phone so we could not call him, he showed up just a minute before we should enter 
the stage, that was kinda weird actually. 

8. Have any of you got any strange hobbies or habits?I think we’re all kinda normal, myself (Axel), I’m into computers and programming and such, 
don’t know if that’s so strange though. We all try to do things we like, you know, it may 
vary from day to day.

9. Cinnamon Rolls or Princess Cake? 
Princess cake ofc.

10. Lastly, what are your plans for the future? Are you playing any gigs in Europe soon? 
 We’re releasing a new album in June, we hope to play the songs off it as much as possible of course. 
We’re going to Europe this summer to play, we’ll be doing shows from late May to November (both in 
Sweden and Europe), we hope to meet as many new people as possible and have as 
much fun as possible!

If you would like to see a sneak-peek of their album
material, follow this link to hear some of their new
song "Calling Your Name" 

This weekend, I'm going to Brixham with my
two friends so I won't be able to post but
I'll try and schedule one in for you ;)

Song recommendations, reviews and interviews
coming soon! 

Love,
Poppy x



No comments:

Post a Comment