Friday 29 March 2013

Fashion Show

Hello Stranger!

I haven't blogged for a while (sorry), I've been kept occupied by a demanding Dog 
and a hectic Fashion Show! 

At the moment, I've been working on casual outfits with an impact, today I am wearing a black 
tube skirt, a burgundy aztec jumper, all black converse and my bowler hat - which has proved very popular with friends! 

The bowler hat makes all the difference and at the moment it's my favourite thing! I had a mini online shopping spree so you'll see me wearing some new clothing! 

Here is what I have added to my collection: 







All from New Look, Pinafore: £20, Panel Dress: £7 in sale, Bag: £13 and Blouse: £17. 
The dress was a bargain! And panel dresses are great for giving an illusion of incredible curves, I bought the 
Blouse to go with the Pinafore and Bowler hat (again!) and a dash of red lipstick - that'll be one of my next outfits! 

Have a lovely day my Fashion - Easters! 
Poppy Valentine x


IFB

No comments:

Post a Comment