Thursday 14 March 2013

Desperately Seeking Sunshine

Evening!

Hope you've all had a great day, this week has gone by so quickly! So, this week I suddenly had an idea to try out some old Denim Jackets that have been sitting in the back of my wardrobe for an age. I soon discovered a very 80s style that I like to call: "I've-seen-it-all-so-don't-look-at-me-like-that".

The style reminded me of Desperately Seeking Susan, where Madonna is seen wearing Bomber Jackets, red lipstick and over-sized hoops:


I hope you like the style, it fits in with the All-Denim craze and American Skater skirts obsession. The Jacket is from Benetton (I got it from a charity shop!), Top is Topshop, Skirt is New Look (in season) and Bandana is New Look. 

I adore this outfit and it's perfect for Shopping or for an evening out with friends and family! 

Enjoy,

Poppy Valentine x

IFB










No comments:

Post a Comment